About the foundation
Christian-Marc Olmos Vente Foundation
“The Christian-Marc Olmos Vente Foundation” was established in March 2012 in memory of Christian-Marc, who died in a traffic accident on April 3, 2007, although its activity had already begun in 2008 with various projects in Ethiopia. Its philosophy is The Fourth Way, which consists in the competitive economy of eco-being, that is, the harmony between the person, the social and environmental setting and a healthy economic competitiveness. This philosophy is reflected in the book “La Vida que Mereces” (“That Life you Deserve”) by Alex Rovira and Pascual Olmos. The Foundation’s projects, which is family-run, are basically financed by the Olmos-Vente family and by the income derived from the rights of the book “La Vida que Mereces” (“That Life you Deserve”).
The basic pillars of the Foundation as set out in its statute are:
- Support to children and youth in developing countries.
- Promotion of the culture of disability integration.
- Promotion of the culture of sustainability, especially in the agricultural field.
- Promotion of mental and energy balance in people.
- President: Pascual J. Olmos Navarro.
- Secretary: Edith E. Vente Jansen.
- Member: Paola E. Olmos Vente.
- Member: Davinia S. Olmos Vente.